Follow the tips below when taking your pet's photo! If you aren't able to follow these steps exactly, don't worry! We have a dedicated team who check all orders and photos as they come in.
If your photo doesn't meet our criteria, we'll let you know within 1 hour of receiving your order, and help you choose a more suitable one!
• Close up photos work best!
• Take your photo at eye level with your pet.
• Take your photo in natural daylight and don't use flash.
• Try to get your pet to sit or stay still - make sure there's no blur.
• Make sure long floppy ears are in the photo and are not out of frame.
We'll send you an upload link to send us the photo(s) when you're ready. Or you can upload now.